Terms and conditions
LASH & BROW TREATMENTS – products + all other services
The general terms and conditions apply to every offer, treatment and transaction between Johanah and the client to which Johanah has declared these terms and conditions applicable, insofar as the parties have not expressly deviated from these terms and conditions in writing.
1. Johanah’s eyelash/brow stylist will perform the treatment to the best of his/her knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. The client ensures that all information that can reasonably be important for the proper execution of the treatment is communicated to the eyelash stylist / brow stylist in a timely manner.
3. Johanah’s eyelash stylist/brow stylist is not liable for damage of any kind caused by the client relying on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the client.
4. Johanah’s eyelash stylist/brow stylist will inform the client about the financial consequences of the change in treatment.
1. The client must notify Johanah salon, via phone call or whatsapp (no dm/email) of being unable to attend an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
2. If the client does not fulfill this obligation or does not fulfill it in time, Johanah has the rights to pass on 100% of the fee for the agreed treatment to the client. The client will get notified and must pay the total sum within 48h.
3. If the client arrives in the salon more than five minutes and less than 15 minutes later than the agreed time, the eyelash stylist/brow stylist may shorten the lost time on the treatment and still charge the entire fee for the treatment to the client.
4. If the client arrives at the salon more than fifteen minutes later than the agreed time, the eyelash stylist/brow stylist may cancel the entire appointment and pass on 50% of the treatment fee to the client.
5. Johanah must notify the client of being unable to attend an appointment as soon as possible prior to the appointment.
6. Both parties do not have to comply with the obligation of article 3.1 to 3.5, if they are hindered by force majeure. Force majeure includes what the law and jurisprudence say about this.
1. Johanah mentions all prices of the treatment and products visible on the website.
2. The reported prices include 21% VAT. Prices for some products and for all trainings are excl. btw.
3. Offers in advertisements are valid during the stated term and/or while stocks last.
4. Immediately after the treatment, the client must pay the amount for the treatment and/or any products in cash or bank transfer.
5. Personal data & privacy
1. The client provides the eyelash stylist/brow stylist for the first treatment with all data, which the eyelash stylist/brow stylist indicates are necessary or which the client should reasonably understand to be necessary for the careful execution of the treatment.
2. The eyelash stylist/brow stylist records the client’s personal data and processes them on a customer card, which are then processed in a customer file (paper file or pc)
3. The eyelash stylist/brow stylist handles the client’s confidential data in accordance with the guidelines in the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The eyelash salon / brow salon will not sell or rent the client’s data to third parties without the prior written consent of the client.
5. The eyelash stylist/brow stylist is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that the client has shared during the treatment.
6. Information is considered confidential if this has been told by the client or if this results from the nature of the information.
7. Confidentiality lapses if, on the basis of a legal provision or a court decision, the eyelash stylist/brow stylist is obliged to provide the confidential information to third parties.
8. The eyelash stylist/brow stylist uses photos taken during the treatment on her Facebook profile, Instagram and/or website after verbal permission from the client.
Johanah is not liable for damage of any kind caused by Johanah’s eyelash stylist/brow stylist based on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the client about physical disorders, use of medication, work and leisure activities.
7. Damage and/or theft
1. Johanah reserves the right to claim compensation if the client damages furniture, equipment or products.
2. Johanah always reports theft to the police.
1. If the client has a complaint about the treatment or a product, the complaint must be reported to the owner of Johanah as soon as possible, but within 5 days via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After 5 days, the warranty on eyelash treatments/brow treatments expires.
2. Johanah must provide the complainant with an adequate answer within 5 working days.
3. If a complaint about the treatment is justified, Johanah will perform the treatment again as agreed.
4. If a complaint about the products is justified, Johanah will reimburse the purchase price of the products in part or in full.
5. If Johanah and the complainant cannot reach an agreement, the complainant can submit the dispute to the legislator or mediator.
9. Proper Behavior
1. The client should behave in the salon according to generally accepted standards.
2. If the client continues to show inappropriate behavior after repeated warnings, Johanah’s stylist has the right to refuse the client access to the salon without further statement of reasons. The client is expected to adhere to the personal hygiene rules.
Due to the pandemic situation, the client has to wear a mouth mask for all the time he/she is in the building and during the treatment until new rules/regulations are settled by the government.
1. Johanah gives the client a 5-day warranty on the treatment and products. This warranty lapses if:
The client has been informed by the eyelash stylist/brow stylist about the result of the treatment and the duration of the effect of the treatment or products;
The client has used products other than those recommended by the eyelash stylist/brow stylist;
The client has not followed the advice for home care;
The client has not followed the advice to seek medical help within two working days;
The client has not used the products according to the advice of the eyelash stylist/brow stylist;
The client has not used the products in accordance with the instructions for use.
2. After a treatment, the skin may react. The client will be informed of this during the treatment.
1. Dutch law applies to every agreement between Johanah and the client.
2. The general terms and conditions are published on the website.
3. In the event of an explanation of the content and purport of the general terms and conditions, the english text is always decisive. The most recently published version or the version that applied at the time of the conclusion of the agreement is always applicable.